Have you tried the Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups? They’ve been around for a while and I always have to fight the urge to buy them as I’m checking out my groceries. They are a chocolate lovers dream!
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 5 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, cut into chunks
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 12 Giant Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, heat the chocolate, peanut butter and butter over low heat, stirring constantly. Once melted, remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on high speed for 5 minutes. Pour in chocolate and beat on low speed until combined. Beat in flour on low speed until combined.
- Add a tablespoon of brownie batter to each muffin tin. Place a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup on top of each. Slightly press down to embed the peanut butter cup in the batter. Add about a teaspoon of brownie batter on top of each and spread to cover. Your peanut butter cup will now be fully encased inside the brownie.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let cool in the pan before removing onto a cooling rack.